"The Working Man's Company" - REGIONAL PAVING...
My Blog

7 REASONS TO ASPHALT YOUR DRIVEWAY OR PARKING LOT

If you’re looking into a new driveway or parking lot, you’ll need to decide whether asphalt or concrete is the better choice. Both materials are good choices and offer certain advantages. We believe that asphalt, properly installed and maintained, is the best option for most DRIVEWAYS AND PARKING LOTS...
So why should you choose an ASPHALT DRIVEWAY  over a concrete one?  You can find seven good reasons just in the name!
A – Affordable
Asphalt is usually the most cost-effective option for driveways and parking lots (by far).
S – Strength
Asphalt is very strong and durable. Of course, it must be installed properly to ensure its strength and durability (poorly installed materials will always fail, regardless of the type), so be sure the contractor you choose has a good reputation.
P – Proper Mix
It’s not just the material, it’s the mix. REGIONAL PAVING has its own expert technicians to ensure the proper mix of oil and aggregates. Extensive testing ensures density and proper compaction properties. Properly mixed, installed, and maintained asphalt is less likely to crack than any concrete mixture when subjected to the forces of traffic or freeze-and-thaw weather cycles.
H – Hands-on Project Management
REGIONAL PAVING'S KNOWLEDGEABLE PROJECT MANAGERS will help you understand the job from start to finish and work closely with you throughout it.  We think it’s important to keep our customers informed!
A – Asphalt Options
Your particular project has its own particular needs. There are many ASPHALT-SOLUTIONS that should be considered. For example, is it best for you to have porous, permeable, or pervious pavement?
L – Longevity
The longevity of asphalt is well known. There’s a reason it’s the preferred choice for most municipalities – they know the material is virtually permanent. It’s the go-to material for roads that will see heavy traffic, and it will serve you just as well for your driveway or parking lot.
T – Treatment
Asphalt is easy to maintain, requiring only regular seal coating and crack treatment to ensure it stays just as strong and good-looking as when you first installed it.  If it does need further repair, it looks better than repaired concrete.
REGIONAL PAVING & CONCRETE DRIVEWAY REGIONAL PAVING & CONCRETEWe know asphalt, and we think it’s the best option for most paving situations.  Considering an asphalt driveway or parking lot?  CONTACT REGIONAL PAVING & CONCRETE today to discuss how our asphalt solutions can best meet your needs.

GIOVANNI 289 228 7762

17 Comments to 7 REASONS TO ASPHALT YOUR DRIVEWAY OR PARKING LOT:

Comments RSS
http://college-papers.org/ on July 23, 2017 10:30 AM
It is just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well. Thanks for posting this, I saw a couple other similar posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized.

dissertation assistance on June 29, 2019 3:10 PM
For my driveway I chose asphalt as the paving material. It is cheaper and laid properly it is stronger and more durable. A lot of thought when into choosing between concrete and asphalt. In the end, asphalt won because I had to consider that the driveway would not only bear the weight of two vehicles, but also foot traffic from children playing in the driveway. I really lucked out with my contractor because they gave me a reasonable quote and really did a good job. Give serious thought to choosing your contractor because you would want someone who will do a good job.

write me an assignment on February 21, 2018 3:44 AM
After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.

essayguardian.com legit on July 17, 2018 2:56 AM
Arizona is the great state for the guest and there excessively numerous spots which individuals should visit there. The administration of the Arizona is additionally giving the great chance to the general population. I likewise need to visit this state for the amusement reason.

Jocelyn McDonald on August 13, 2018 10:37 AM
My husband and I have a dirty driveway, and we've been considering applying asphalt to it. Your article had some great points about the benefits of putting asphalt on our driveway, and I liked how you said that there are plenty of options of types of asphalt, such as porous, permeable, or pervious. Thanks; we'll keep this in mind when deciding to add asphalt to our driveway.

Taylor Bishop on September 21, 2018 1:17 PM
I didn't know that asphalt could be so beneficial to have. It's nice to know that there are actually a lot of different solutions to have, like a permeable or a porous one. Perhaps it could be good to research different asphalt options so you have a better idea of what it looks like and what would be ideal to have.

loegmrntdherid1 on November 9, 2018 4:04 AM
Excellently written article, if only all writtens offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place.

Jocelyn McDonald on December 13, 2018 11:01 AM
My husband and I currently have a dirt driveway, and we're considering paving it. Your article had some great points about the benefits of using asphalt for a project like this, and I liked how you said that this material is relatively easy to maintain, and only requires occasional seal coating and crack treatment. Thanks; we'll keep this in mind if we decide to pave our driveway.

Anonymous on May 26, 2019 2:54 AM

SkyCap Loans on August 9, 2019 3:35 AM
Founded in 2013, SkyCap Loans is a lending company specializing in short-term loans and offers a free program to teach money basics to its clients. While the company offers small loans under $10,000 with a painless application process,

picbear on October 15, 2019 3:29 AM
Very impressive blog. I really enjoyed to read your blog. You have write that blog very well. This blog is also very well managed.

220-1001 Dumps Tests on November 29, 2019 7:57 AM
I have recently worked on ASPHALT DRIVEWAY while studying on my certificate exam 220-1001 Dumps Tests provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

Ana Tips To Avoid Eating on February 3, 2020 6:14 AM
The creator of this diet plan, Dr. Lewis, says for sure that those who follow the plan may lose it within a month.

Useless Websites on February 9, 2020 6:11 AM
7 REASONS TO ASPHALT YOUR DRIVEWAY OR PARKING LOT Useless Websites

small tattoos on March 31, 2020 5:23 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

unlock your hip flexors on April 1, 2020 7:13 AM
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.

sqribble discount on April 1, 2020 7:13 AM
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks.